|3 Eureka Moments from #NAFSA15
Among many moments of enlightenment throughout the week, these three rank on top for USjournal / FundsV Chief Architect Cheryl DarrupBoychuck:
- Measuring Return on Investment in International Student Recruitment is just as challenging as ever... but we're closer to developing a mathematical formula where colleagues can embed their own campus-specific values for numerous variables -- including those with dollar-signs in front of them, as well as those that are quantifiably-elusive. Stay tuned to this space, as well as NAFSA's International Enrollment Management Knowledge Community. You may also view our 18-minute Emerging Trends video.
- The Groningen Declaration is a fascinating global initiative to define the future of digital student data portability. Groningen's goal is for citizens worldwide to be able to consult and share their authentic educational data with whomever they want, whenever they want, wherever. FundsV enthusiastically supports Groningen!
- Host governments' relationship with big data doesn't have to be complicated. Originally, we envisioned that FundsV data could be fed into authorities' databases... but now we realize that may not be necessary. Instead, the simpler solution is to confirm that FundsV data complies with those authorities' audit requirements. For more details, tune in to our next 20-minute webinar on Wed, 10 June!
|Open, Online FundsV Demo: Wed, 10 June
Post-NAFSA Demo: On Wed, 10 June at noon US EST, join us for a 20-minute, NAFSA-themed webinar to learn about FundsV's very latest developments in improving the efficiency and integrity of international student funds verification. We'll explore how our sophisticated hybrid of electronic bank data transfer, coupled with a robust Document Management Solution, complements global initiatives such as The Groningen Declaration.
Join the on-screen meeting: join.me/usjfundsv
On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: usjfundsv
Join the audio portion of the meeting by calling one of these numbers:
* New York, +1.646.307.1990
* Detroit, +1.734.746.0035
* Los Angeles, +126.96.36.1996
* Toronto, +1.647.977.2648
* Sydney, +61.2.9191.6319
* London, +44.33.0088.2634
Enter access code 140-508-561#
|Planning Ahead: Mid-November in DC
We invite you to meet with us in the Washington, DC metro area between 11-13 November 2015 at the NAFSA Region VIII Conference, hosted at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center -- just five miles outside of the capital.
Be sure to follow us @FundsV and on LinkedIn. Questions? Contact cheryl@USjournal.com.
USjournal: Promoting your academic programs in 16 languages
FundsV: Improving yield from initial inquiry to qualified applicant