|Contribute to the ROI Conversation
As we prepare for NAFSA's Regional Conferences, we invite you to help us advance the dialogue related to measuring Return on Investment in International Education. We intend to build on the momentum generated from our #NAFSA16 session -- which netted a 96 percent satisfaction rate from colleagues in attendance!
- Take a quick survey to express your interest in industry-wide ROI
- Use ROIie.com (without charge) to analyze results over time
- Join a complimentary webinar:
- Tues, 27 Sep at 1p EST, sponsored by INTCAS; RSVP
- Wed, 12 Oct at noon EST, sponsored by USjournal; RSVP
- Thurs, 17 Nov at 1p EST, sponsored by NAFSA
- Visit with us, in person:
Washington International Education Conference
Register now for the 15th Washington International Education Conference (WIEC) -- the premier event focused on the recruitment and sponsorship of international students. WIEC features exclusive access to DC's diplomatic community and sponsoring organizations, and includes presentations from the leading authorities on international education. WIEC will take place on 23-24 February, immediately following the AIEA Conference.
Register now to qualify for the early registration rate at washcouncil.org
USjournal: Promoting your academic programs in 16 languages
Advertise with us
Contact Karen Meyer
Forward to a friend
FPP EDU Media
Please forward this newsletter to interested colleagues.
P.O. Box 363
Corning, New York