|Honing your Recruitment Efforts
When you target everyone, you target no one.
- Understand your own institution's strengths and weaknesses -- particularly with regard to your academic offerings.
- Research the external opportunities and threats in specific segments of the world.
When you draw conclusions based on that analysis, contact cheryl@USjournal.com to further discuss how to hone your recruitment efforts with USjournal's family of 16 independent, multi-lingual domains. We look forward to hearing from you!
|FundsV Working Group Meeting
Thursday, 16 October 2014: You're invited to join our fourth quarter conference call, to learn about the very latest developments in establishing global standards for international student funds verification, ultimately in compliance with ISO20022. The Group was assembled in June 2010 at the request of SWIFT, the Belgium-based Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication. Register now!
|NAFSA Bi-Regional Conference in Albany, New York
28 - 30 October 2014: Meet with Cheryl to learn more about USjournal and our funds verification initiative:
- Tues, 28 Oct at the Evening Reception
- Wed, 29 Oct for Breakfast
- Wed, 29 Oct at 10:30a - General session titled Privacy, Proof, and other Pain Points within IEM Processes
- Wed, 29 Oct for Dinner
- Thurs, 30 Oct for Breakfast
Our Wednesday morning session will explore the latest research and emerging solutions to specific operational pain points within International Enrollment Management, namely:
* Addressing the latest trends in data privacy and online security
* Facilitating the fight against fraud in financial documentation
* Detecting fraud in academic credential evaluations
* Measuring Return on Investment in international student recruitment
Cheryl will be joined by co-presenters Liliane Bauduy of Education Credential Evaluators, Mary Churchill of Salem State University, and Ben Waxman of INTEAD. Register for the conference now!
USjournal: Promoting your academic programs in 16 languages
FundsV: Improving yield from initial inquiry to qualified applicant