|Precision Marketing (Online and Offline)
Precision Marketing: The ability to target specific audiences with relevant messages. Want to target Vietnamese speakers in Toronto? It's relatively easy to do. usjournal.com can help. We've launched experimental Precision Marketing campaigns for a few of our Multi-lingual Advertisers in the past month, and we'll continue to track their effectiveness.
How is it done? We're most familiar with Google, but Yahoo! and hundreds of other search engine sites have similar models. Just set up an account at one of those providers by providing contact info and a credit card number. Then define the key words and phrases you would like to target.
You may also specify the location (by points of latitude and longitude in some cases) where you'd like your ad to appear. You can also specify the language(s) you'd like to target. Every time someone clicks on your link, a certain amount (depending on the amount you bid) will be charged to your account. Learn more: Contact email@example.com or review all of our promotional options:
Precision Marketing extends well beyond the online world. More colleagues are recognizing the advantages of targeting their messages in non-traditional markets. Prime opportunities abound in two particular markets at the moment, based on strong academic and economic growth:
Romania: The Romanian International University Fair is slated for 1-2 April in Bucharest. For a full market analysis: riuf.ro.
Sweden: Swedish students receive between 1,000 - 1,500 EUR per week as financial aid from their government for studies abroad. utsikt.nu specifically targets that audience.
There are still a few spaces available for the Academic Impressions' International Student Recruitment Conference in San Diego, 22-24 March:
|Cross Promotions: Like-minded Sites and Events
- Romanian International University Fair: Contact Alexandru Ghita, ph +4.0745.024.469, firstname.lastname@example.org, or riuf.ro.
- 1-2 Apr 2006: Bucharest
- As low as $680 for 2-day event; 15,000 visitors expected
- Study USA (U.S. Commercial Service) Fair: Contact Monica Rosas at +664-622-7450 or Monica.Rosas@mail.doc.gov, or buyusa.gov/mexico.
- AEO / ICE Fall Asia Middle East (F.A.M.E.) Expo: Contact Husain Neemuchwala, ph +905-785-0764, email@example.com, or ICEunlimited.com.
- 2-20 Oct 2006: Kathmandu, New Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Mumbai, Muscat, Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- Oh! America Education Fairs: Contact Brian Hockertz at firstname.lastname@example.org or ohamerica.net/aee.
- 21-24 Oct 2006: Taipei, Taichung, Kaoshiung
Online since 1996.
About usjournal.com, LLC
MP3 Audio Files
News / Updates
U.S. Education Fairs
If you know of any colleagues who would benefit from this newsletter, please
forward it. Also, let me know if
you would rather not receive future eUpdates. Thanks!
You are welcome to re-print this communique in full, under the condition that you include Reprinted with permission of Cheryl Darrup-Boychuck, usjournal.com, email@example.com.
50 East 2nd Street