|Why advertise with USjournal?
1. USjournal generates qualified inquiries; prospective students must express interest in specific academic programs at your particular campus, before we forward their inquiry to you.
2. You may use our professional (satisfaction-guaranteed) translations of your campus profile in other promotions, or link to them from pages within your own .edu domain.
3. We can complement your other marketing initiatives; for example, if you or your colleagues are traveling overseas to recruit, we can send invitations to the event on your behalf - to students from that region within our database.
Contact cheryl@USjournal.com for details, or review our latest Space Reservation Form.
Some other points of interest:
- A French campaign generates more inquiries than any other language within our family of independent, multi-lingual domains - primarily originating in France, but also coming from French-speaking Africa
- French and Arabic speakers are more likely to complete our online forms, compared with Turkish, Vietnamese or Indonesian speakers, for example
- More academic programs promoted (such as Intensive English plus degree programs) equates to higher levels of student traffic
- More language campaigns = more qualified student traffic
- English-only campaigns perform better when they feature a few top-rated academic programs
Schedule a call with Cheryl to get started!
|FundsV Demo: Wed, 24 September
Webinar on Wed, 24 September: Join us for a 20-minute, rapid-fire introduction to the functionality of FundsV -- featuring a sophisticated hybrid of electronic data transfer coupled with a robust Document Management Solution. Register now!
USjournal: Promoting your academic programs in 16 languages
FundsV: Improving yield from initial inquiry to qualified applicant