- About USjournal.com, LLC
- Advertising / Promotional Options
- Advertising Rate Card (pdf)
- Academic Program Listing (pdf)
- Current USjournal.com Advertisers
- Current USjournal.com Services
- Follow USjournal on LinkedIn
- FundsV Named Innovation Finalist
- Growth in Online Language Usage
- Multi-lingual Campaign Advantages
- SkyRadio Audio Segment (wma)
- Strategic Partnership with USDOC
- USjournal History
- USjournal Innovation Lab
USjournal.com's Project: Think Link
- Offer your site visitors an easy way to search for U.S. campuses that specifically seek to welcome them.
- Take advantage of USjournal.com's selective database of U.S. academic programs: U.S. universities, colleges, English language programs, internships, short-term training, and professional development opportunities.
- All prospective student data generated from any Think Link-coded page is fed into an Excel Report, and automatically sent to the Think Link participant on a monthly or quarterly basis. A customize-able Automated Response is also available, where any of the user's input may be included.
- Customize the simple student selection page to maintain visual consistency with your current site. Here's an example of how we're providing results for ESLDirectory.com in Japanese and Korean.
- Participating sites can either link directly or embed our special code into their current format.
- The Project is available in
- USAcademics.com in English
- USAcademics-cn.com in Simplified Chinese
- USAcademics-tw.com in Traditional Chinese
- USAcademics-kr.com in Korean
- USAcademics-jp.com in Japanese
- USAcademics-th.com in Thai
- USAcademics-vn.com in Vietnamese
- AmerikaSerikat.com in Indonesian
- USAcademics-ru.com in Russian
- USAcademics-tr.com in Turkish
- USAcademics-ar.com in Arabic
- EstudiosUSA.com in Spanish
- Universitaet-USA.com in German
- Academicas.us in Portuguese
- Universites.us in French
A sophisticated (and exclusive) search function such as Project: Think Link will certainly add value to websites serving global-minded students and clients, whether they would like to enhance their English skills online, or participate in professional development courses stateside, or a whole host of other U.S. academic options. And it's a simple and effective way to capture important information about your site visitors.
There is no charge for adding the USjournal.com search function to your site. Just let us know if you'd like to proceed, and web developers from USjournal.com will create a page (in English or other languages) for your webmaster to include in your site.