|The Advantages of eRecruitment
- Comparative Costs: Maintain a strong international presence with an online campaign, at a fraction of the cost of global travel or printed material.
- Absolute Costs I: Tightened budgets are causing campuses to cooperate widely in their international student recruitment efforts. USjournal.com allows you to promote as many academic programs as you like, from short-term ESL study to PhD programs, all for the same annual cost.
- Absolute Costs II: USjournal.com imposes no hidden fees; one annual price covers our ever-evolving services throughout the year. (Deadlines are rolling for new advertisers.)
- Precision Marketing Opportunities: Target specific audiences with relevant messages, according to your objectives and prospective students' native language and current physical location.
- Declining Domestic Demographics: The U.S. is reaching its peak of high school graduates, with declines expected over the next 30 years in many regions of the country. Effective eRecruitment generates qualified inquiries that ultimately generate tuition revenue.
|No Rate Increase for 2009
USjournal.com will not increase the costs of our online international student recruitment services:
Our 2009-10 rates (and substantial discounts for multi-lingual campaigns) will remain the same as they were in 2008-09. Please note that we now accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
Contact cheryl@USjournal.com for details about our cost-effective services, including how we can help you target your promotional message according to geography and language:
Online Language Populations: Native English speakers represent only about 30 percent of the world's online users; Chinese speakers, for example, represent about 20 percent (and growing). Source: http://www.InternetWorldStats.com/stats7.htm
|Upcoming Events for USjournal.com
Please let us know if you plan to attend either of these conferences, so we can schedule a meal meeting before or after Cheryl's presentation: cheryl@USjournal.com
- 12-14 November 2008 in Honolulu
NAFSA Bi-Regional Conference (Regions I and XII)
Precision Marketing in International Student Recruitment
- 26 November 2008 in Eindhoven, The Netherlands
The Dutch Conference on Internationalization
Towards a Country-Wide Education Promotional Campaign
|USjournal.com: Your source for translations in 17 languages
Advertise with us
Forward to a friend
We received your contact information from one of our conference sessions, or from a colleague who thought you may be interested in our information. If you know of other colleagues who
would benefit from this newsletter, please forward
it. Also, let me know
if you would rather not receive future eUpdates. Thanks!
You may re-print this
communique in full, under the condition that you include
Reprinted with permission of Cheryl Darrup-Boychuck, cheryl@USjournal.com.
P.O. Box 363
Corning, New York